Friday, November 11, 2011

THE WINNERS ARE...

It took longer than I hoped, but I'm back to announce the winners of the Halloween photo contest!  We had so many entries that it took me this long to judge them all!

Not really.  We had a total of four entries, and the reason it took so long is I got snowed under at work.  But that's boring.

Because we had only four entries, I decided that there would be prizes for everyone.  All four entrants get a beaded bookmark from Monsters Under Glass, but the big winners get the books.  So, without further adeau, your winners are:

FIRST PLACE
Becca, with her entry of "Airship Mechanic!"

Runners Up
Jona with his "Michael Meyers" costume and Neighbor Bob with his Grim Reaper!

And finally, 

Special Runner Up

Technically, this contest was for humans, but I never specified.  Plus, I'm a sucker for fuzzies.  So the special runner-up prize goes to Meg's dog!  

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks so much for sharing your Halloween with me!  I'll be putting your prizes in the mail soon, and I'll e-mail you once they're sent.  


Thanks again, and I'll see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment