- GRAND PRIZE WINNER (1) - Will receive signed copies of Deadlands (my zombie novel), City of Demons (the first horror-noir novel I attempted), and PAGES: Book Two of the Stanley Cooper Chronicles (which is book two...nevermind). You will also receive a custom-made metal bookmark, hand-made by Tabby (my wife) over at Monsters Under Glass!
- RUNNERS-UP (2) - Two runners-up will each receive copies of Deadlands and City of Demons, plus a custom-made metal bookmark, courtesy of Monsters Under Glass.
So how do you win, you ask? Easy.
- Follow me on TWITTER (@horrorscott). If you already follow me, you're good!
- Retweet the contest on TWITTER using this phrase: "I want to win free books from @horrorscott and http://www.americanhorrorwriter.net"
- Send me pictures of you in your Halloween costume.
Deadline for picture submissions is NOVEMBER FIRST. Hard deadline there.
Pictures can be sent to me at the special e-mail address I've set up just for this purpose:
Once the contest is over, that account goes bye-bye.
Here are the official rules: You win if I like yours the best. Totally subjective, totally up to me...Just me looking at folks celebrating Halloween. All entries must be in costume of some sort. Racy costumes are welcome, but may be censored when I post them. All photos may be posted online. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone for any reason, but it's unlikely I'd do something like that. That's it. Get started! I want to see the pictures!