- Lose weight
- Get another book published
- Get my 4th degree black belt in Kajukenbo
- Make better financial decisions
Easy list, right? But here are the goals. Feel free to help along with this list if you can...
- Find an agent
- Break into the larger publishers
- Lose 50 pounds
- Save enough money to have a good 2010 Christmas
- Be a better person
- Manage my stress
- Make better episodes of Dreadtime Stories
- Find Stanley Cooper a home
- Be a better teacher
- Read more
- Exercise more
Much harder list. As to the first two, if you know a good agent looking for clients, send me his or her e-mail address. After that, it's a question of me improving myself.
On the whole, I hope everyone who reads this has a safe, happy, profitable and personally fulfilling 2010. Keep your wits about you, and may your lives be enjoyable.