Thursday, September 3, 2009

DEADLANDS Re-Released!

When my book, Deadlands, went out of print because the publisher closed its doors, I was sad, but I figured all good things had to come to an end. I mean, after all, it was my best seller, and (according to the publisher) it almost sold out of its first print run of 5,000 copies. So I thought that was it for my little zombie story. Then along came Dr. Pus and the Library of the Living Dead press. He said it just couldn't die (it's a zombie, after all...) and picked up the reprint rights. So here it is, new, fresh, and gorgeous, with a new cover, new layout, and two new short stories added to the back of it. I absolutely love this book and I'm proud to see it in print again! If you haven't read it, and would like to, head over to my web page, AmericanHorrorWriter.Net and get it through my bookstore, or you can get it directly from Amazon. The dead must shamble on!

No comments:

Post a Comment